The Southlake Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that the 15th Annual Southlake Oktoberfest will be held October 7-9, 2016 in Southlake, Texas. Oktoberfest features entertainment, arts and crafts, food, children’s activities, the highly popular Wiener Dog Races, our growing Sports Zone and much more.
Oktoberfest is hosted by the Southlake Chamber of Commerce and it is recognized as a top event that continues to draw higher numbers each year. So what was new for 2015? We expanded our focus on marketing Oktoberfest to make it even larger, through social media channels and traditional media partnerships. Southlake is one of the highest income demographics in the United States, so you’ll want to bring your best works.
Strong support throughout the city of Southlake, and high attendee levels from the entire DFW metroplex, ensures a positive experience for all who participate in Oktoberfest. Be sure to mention us to your friends, too!
If this will be your first time at Oktoberfest, we are excited to have you. If you are a returning vendor, we have no doubt that this year’s experience will be even more successful than your last.
- Please do not send payment with your application. We will notify you once we receive your application and will update you on payment options at that time.
Arts and Crafts vendors:
- Booth spaces are outside.
- Standard booth spaces are 10’x10’’.
- Electrical hookups are available - please provide your electrical requirements. Extension cords must be firmly secured and out of the way of traffic.
- Unless specified in sponsor contract, please provide your own booth and any needed display and sales equipment.
- Parking may be difficult. Please plan ahead.
- All booth space assignments are final.
Please come prepared for any weather — the festival will go on rain or shine!
Click here to complete the Vendor Application, and download the Hold Harmless Agreement here , print it, fill it out and have it notarized. The Hold Harmless Agreement must accompany your application before we can begin the approval process. We currently have space available but are filling fast! Vendors that are accepted will be sent site maps, set-up and parking information, as well as other event details approximately one month prior to Oktoberfest 2016. In the meantime, should you require further information, please call the Southlake Chamber of Commerce at 817-481-8200 or e-mail email@example.com.