Become A Sponsor
We encourage you to participate in whatever means possible. With your help, Southlake Oktoberfest will undoubtedly be another great success! To aid your decision making process, here are a few key event highlights:
- 100,000+ expected to attend
- Live professional and local entertainment throughout entire weekend. Former acts include The Drifters, Emerald City, and Le Freak, and many others.
- Sold out arts and crafts vendor area annually (maximum of 100)
- Wide variety of concessions, including authentic German bratwurst and beer
- Children’s area featuring bounce houses, rock climbing, obstacle course, and more
- Famous wiener dog races, featuring nearly 100 participants annually
- Fantastic Southlake Town Square location
- Free event to the public
Sponsors may setup beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, October 6. Booth break-down begins at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 8, and all items must be removed from the Southlake Town Square property the same evening. Although 24-hour security will be on site, the Southlake Chamber of Commerce, event sponsors and organizers will not be held responsible for damage to, or theft of, artworks or display equipment.
- Booth spaces are outside.
- Standard booth spaces are 10’x10’’.
- Electrical hookups are available. Extension cords must be firmly secured and out of the way of traffic.
- Unless specified in sponsor contract, please provide your own booth and any needed display and sales equipment.
- Parking may be difficult. Please plan ahead.
- All booth space assignments are final.
Please come prepared for any weather — the festival will go on rain or shine!